Thursday, August 15, 2013

First Post

Hello fellow students, teachers, and bloggers! My name is Crista and I am taking Digital Photography 1. I decided I wanted to take a photography course because taking pictures is what I love to do. One day I hope to become a high school teacher, but also do wedding and event photography on the side. Besides wedding and event photography, I also really enjoy nature, minimalist, and conceptual photography. As of right now, my favorite type of photography is nature, simply because I love nature. I love everything about it. It's nice to take walks at Hammel Woods, Pilcher Park, and other places like that and just take as much time as I want taking pictures of everything and anything. Anything can be considered art if you just look at it the right way. Nature is beautiful. Wedding and event photography is just fun. It's fun to capture the perfect moments when everyone is enjoying themselves and having a great time. Minimalism is great in every type of art; is sweet and simple. Conceptual photography is beyond beautiful. Everything about it is just awesome.

1 comment:

  1. witaj crista jestem przedimek określony pryma tutaj (hello crista i am the first one here) (p.s. this is in polish)

    ReplyDelete