Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Favorite Photographer- Seth Casteel

My favorite photographer is Seth Casteel. He is famous for his underwater dog photography. http://littlefriendsphoto.com/index2.php#!/home is the address for his website. Seth is my favorite photographer because his work is amazing. The dogs in the photography look hilarious. The most interesting part of his work is the fact that his camera is awesome. He uses a high speed underwater camera. His artwork inspires me to become a better photographer and aim to try as hard as I can to become better. If I could do a project and use Seth Casteel as an example, I would use his work as examples of underwater photography. I really don't know what I was supposed to do for that last question in class because the sub teacher didn't really know what she was talking about at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment